Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] PC-to-Phone with Quicknet

Le mer 05/03/2003 à 06:40, b2g a écrit :

> I've download the MD RPMs in GM web site since they are newer than the one in
> MDRC1 but I still face the same problem so far.

I can't contact Florin, I think he is on holidays.
GM 0.96.1 will be released this week and fix the problem. Also, Mandrake
9.0RC2 was released yesterday and should contain the fix.
Can you try to download the appropriate RPMs from Mandrake 9.0RC2 and
confirm me that they work?

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>