[GnomeMeeting-list] ils software

yes it is a openldap server software + somes additionnal software done in perl
but very bad
but in ils.seconix.com they have suppress this perl layer and it is much more
faster
you can have your own ILS but ils.seconix.com is the best and it is filtered

from naughty people :-) . I have never ban yet :-)

I am making a kind of web chat with gnomemeeting ( or netmeeting ) call capability
you can test it and if you are interested i can send you the php code
sorry it is in french
http:jmg.redarmor.net/meeting.php