Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM 0.96.1 -> GM 0.98

Jamie Campbell wrote:
Hello all,

Are there subscribers who upgraded directly from 0.96.1 to 0.98.0 ?

Did it work well ?

Thanks,
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>

Not sure if you're interested in 0.96.0 folks, but that's what I upgraded from.. I needed to do a --force on the rpm, because there were files that it claimed conflict with, but having done that it seems to be installed ok.. I was willing to risk the --force because all the conflict files were gnomemeeting-0.96.0 things..

Hi

It was probebly the devel packages then that left behind at version 0.96.0, but that should not be a problem for normal usage.

   Johnny