[GnomeMeeting-list] not able to connnect

Hello,
      I started netmeeting and gnomemeeting in 2 machines.From gnomemeeting I gave the address for the other(netmeeting)  and got accept window in netmeeting.After clicking accept I got 2 names one for netmeeting and other for gnomemeeting. After clicking chat in netmeeting I was not able to see the contents in gnomemeeting. Why so.
Also when I tried to connect gnomemeeting from netmeeting there was a message showing
"
the person u called is not able to accept netmeeting calls.
"
how can i resolve these 2 issues.
                   Murugesan