Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] registering to an ILS through the gnugk proxy

I'll have to try that module again.

> H323_PORTS="389 522 1503"

389 is not needed. It is the port used by ILS servers, so if you don't
have an internal ILS server, it is not required.
522 and 1503 are NM specific only.
You are missing 1720, for incoming calls, at least for Netmeeting or
GnomeMeeting.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org