Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] registering to an ILS through the gnugk proxy

Le ven 20/06/2003 à 13:38, Atuc a écrit :

> i have no problems to connect to other h323 clients and also netmeeting,
> video and audio is no problem for me.
> i use a patched 2.4.20 kernel and portforwarding.

If you are using the port forwarding, then you are not using the
H323_NAT module with GnomeMeeting, that is why it works. You are only
using it for Netmeeting (using different ports).

If you tell me that it works without port forwarding and IP translation
at all, then it would mean that the module has been fixed. If you still
need one of the two, then it is still buggy... (except for NM)
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org