Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to call an address through Gatekeeper?

Le lun 02/06/2003 à 06:29, murugesan a écrit :
> Hello,
>       I have installed Gatekeeper and gnomemeeting. Now I want to call
> an address through the gatekeeper.How can I achieve this?

Hello,

I'm not sure if you mean that you want a gatekeeper acting as a proxy or
not. In both cases, register to the gatekeeper, then call your address
and it will work or not following the gatekeeper configuration and
following the gatekeeper accepts to call unregistered endpoints or not.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org