Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Mandrake 9.0

Alexis Moreau wrote:

So, in the Mandrake SRPMS in snapshots.seconix.com, it is Red Hat sources ?

If it is, I will try to compile, but as I am not a good compiler, I will maybe ask for some questions...

The src.rpm at http://snapshots.seconix.com/mandrake/SRPMS/ are for mandrake - ate least
the Gnomemeeting package is, I saw the spec file .
Why don't you use the binary packages there ? They were built on a 9.1 Mandrake ( at least
it's what it says on the text file ).Or maybe you have an i386 machine...
Anyway, if you are determined to go ahead with building, take a look at the spec file ( in the SPECS dir ) and check if you have all the needed packages installed - it's in the
" BuildRequires " sections.
You could also try to build from the spec file ( maybe it will give you some more info ):
rpmbuild -ba pwlib.spec  ( see rpmbuild --help for more options )
I am a RedHat user, so this is just an idea - please don't ask specifics about Mandrake .

Good luck

J.Pedro