Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Mandrake 9.0

Le lun 28/07/2003 à 14:00, Alexis Moreau a écrit :
> So, in the Mandrake SRPMS in snapshots.seconix.com, it is Red Hat sources ?
>
> If it is, I will try to compile, but as I am not a good compiler, I will maybe
> ask for some questions...

snapshots.seconix.com contains CVS packs. They are not very different
from the release as I'm back from holidays, so CVS has not evolved a
lot.

You should be able to rpm --rebuild those .src.rpms on your Mandrake 9.0
and end up with Mandrake 9.0 binaries without any problem I think.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>