[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: ld linking problem gnomemeeting-0.98.0

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsasl
			   ^^^^^^^

do yo have lisasl-dev installed ?

Hey, thanks for so many suggestions !
I installed the missing packages
and then had some even deeper pb like

/usr/lib/libpangoft2-1.0.so: undefined reference to `FT_Seek_Stream'
etc...

given the fact you run Debian and still want to compile yourself, i
assume you're running stable or testing. ;)

Don't expect to hide anything... I've got
some mix between stable and testing, and gnome2.2 packages
from "download" section of www.gnome.org

..ehrm.. better run "dpkg-buildpackage".. this will check the deps
before compiling *g* (that was the trick i wanted to show you)
I tried and didn't succed so turned out to pick some debian unstable
packages in order to solve the dependencies of deb packages from the
website. It works and I would have given it as advice for
installing GM on Debian testing, but now :

i've just compiled a set of debian packs of GM 0.98.0 for Woody and
Sarge today.
there's no more questions thanks to Killian.