Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] CPU use when idle

On Thursday 17 July 2003 3:48 pm, PUYDT Julien wrote:

> There's an icon to start/stop the video preview; use it to check if it
> isn't indeed the culprit.

Thanks, found it. I hadn't noticed it before. Don't even see GM on top(1) now.

I think it might be a good idea for GM to automatically stop reading from the
cam when there are no toplevel windows, as you're not going to see it anyway,
so it's just sucking CPU for no reason, I think.

Rik