Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 14:58:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: xwang3 umsis miami edu
To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
Subject: [GnomeMeeting-list] I couldn't install the packets in Mandrake 9.1

Hellow everyone, I use Mandrake 9.1 in my computer. When I installed the gnomemeeting packets, there was mistake, saying, The signature of the package 'openh323-1.12.0-1.i586.rpm' is not correct: No GPG signature in package. So I couldn't continue the installation. Could you give me some advice on how to solve it? Or I have to use other version of Linux? Thanks in advance! Xiaochun

netmaxd
netmaxd yahoo ca
Edulinux 9.1
http://www.edulinux.org/spip/