Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] I couldn't install the packets in Mandrake 9.1

Hi,

I see mainly two points:

1. It's just that the package is not signed, and that then you can't
identify from who it comes.
You should have three buttons when see this message :
* Yes
* Yes for all
* No
If you are sure you want to install, just don't answer "No", but one of
the other two !!!

It could be an idea to sign the packages, but then you will have to get
the public key, otherwise you get an other message saying you don't have
the key to verify the signature.
For each signed package source, you would have to :
lynx --dump {URL of the public key} | gpg --import

2. next time you could also tell from which source you got the package :
mandrake club, gnomemeeting site, or others...

hope it helps,

regards,

guillaume.