Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] firewire and MiniDV camera

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 11:02:26AM +0900, Georgi Georgiev wrote:
> > Sorry, havn't had a chance to compile ohphone.  I'll get back to you.
>
> A --debug=3 of gnomemeeting is also welcome. It was easier to explain what I
> want by showing ohphone command-line options. And it is also easier to the
> user, but you can of course use whatever you want.

Ok, I was operating under the false impression that debug messages would
appear on stderr.  Looking through the code, it appears that debug messages
get written to a file (gnomemeeting-debug.log).  Sorry, I would have gotten
the information to you earlier if I had known this.

gnomemeeting --help says:

Application options
  -d, --debug=INT                        Prints debug messages in the console
                                         (level between 1 and 6)
The man page says:

OPTIONS
       -d     turn on debugging (on the console)

Someone should correct the documentation.

-Chris