Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] firewire and MiniDV camera

Le jeu 10/07/2003 à 17:27, Georgi Georgiev a écrit :

> I was waiting for some feedback to track down the problems with this one. What
> happened?

Well, I got a look at your code in pwlib and the code in kino yesterday:
* video1394avc.h and video1394dc.h aren't in the same dir, I find it
disturbing, but YMMV;
* your code looks similar to that of kino, but I don't really understand
it well (yet), perhaps that will become clearer later;
* I think I compiled a pwlib with debugging enabled, but I'm not sure,
and hadn't time to test it anyway...

Snark on #gnomemeeting

PS: shouldn't this thread happen in the devel list instead?