Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Mic Volume with OSS SoundBlaster Live! Value

I know that the ALSA driver can be tweaked and has an entry called "Mic
Boost" in the config file that permits to boost the mic's volume.
Perhaps you should try ALSA.

However, I have no idea if OSS has the same setting, perhaps Fabrice
will answer you, he has a SB Live too.