[GnomeMeeting-list] Netmeeting (noob)

I've been playing around with gnomeMeeting for about a day now, and please don't blast me for asking a question with what I assume is an obvious answer, but how do I connect to somebody on a Windows XP machine with Netmeeting?

On an unrelated note, the "automagic" detection of my webcam was a great surprise. I have an old discontinued Kensington cam and I was prepared to mix drivers and firmware and all kinds of stuff. What a relief I didn't actually have to go through with that.