Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Jabber support?

Hello,

Actually we already discussed that between developers and our conclusion
was that it was better to integrate well with existing IM clients and
let GM be what it is : a videoconferencing/VOIP/IP Telephony
application.

We think that merging those features with IM systems in an unique
application is bad: as the Unix moto says: "Do less things, but do them
well".

Thanks for the suggestion anyway and yes I like Jabber ;)