Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] XML Hack?

N P wrote:
hi,
the probleme is that netmeeting users canīt see me, cause netmeeting
only connects to netmeeting-clients. I'm asking me if it is possible to
edit the xml-file(which?) in that way that gnomemeeting identifies his
self as netmeeting, so that others can see me! Am I right with this and
how do I do this?
thank u NiX

I've not had problems interoperating with NetMeeting, either directly or thru a gatekeeper. What method to connect are you using? (I've no experience with ILS.)

Brian

--
Brian Teague                PGP Key: 06B9AC63 on keyserver.net
Baker '04                   Fingerprint: 0C9A C8E2 7254 60F4 4342

Give me wisdom as my only lover
On the lonely road
Break your searing silence
And light my journey home        -- "Byzantium"