Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Serious sound problems under Intel-i810 (Alsa and OSS)

Le jeu 23/01/2003 à 19:30, Jean-Michel POURE a écrit :
> Dear Damien,
>
> > Yes, waiting for 0.96 could be a good idea. If I get RPMs before (I
> > already have RedHat RPMs) people can contact me privately so that I give
> > the URL before the official release date.
>
> I am interested.

I'll give you the URL privately.

> > But in your case, you should:
> > - do a 'modprobe audio'
> > - use /dev/dsp1 for recording
> > - use /dev/dsp for playing
>
> The modules.conf script does it already. I can play and record wave files
> using /dev/dsp1 (record) and /dev/dsp (play). Does it sound like a chipset
> problem?

No, I have no idea. GnomeMeeting 0.96 provides a configuration druid to
help you to configure your audio devices, if the druid tells that
everything works, then the problem is with your correspondant! ;)