Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] dock applet?

Am Montag, 13. Januar 2003 15:43 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> Le lun 13/01/2003 à 15:33, Georgi Georgiev a écrit :
> > wait, wait, wait....
> >
> > aren't we talking of the all-famous unified docklet code, that supposedly
> > works on both Gnome2 and KDE3x?
>
> Yes, but KDE was a bit late to adopt and code for the new established
> standard, so you have to wait for the next release.

Sorry for starting a flame, but in fact the 1st gnome2 release came without
any docklet at all (did they forget it ? ;); they decided to use the new
docklet code for the following releases (in a time when it was not standard),
and KDE decided to add it to the next major release instead of patching it
into 3.0x. Btw, Red Hat patched support for it into the KDE that comes with
8.0.

Matthias