Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] dock applet?

Am Montag, 13. Januar 2003 11:50 schrieb ovidiu pascui:
<snip>
> Today I upgraded to gnomemeeting-0.94.1 and the dock applet is gone! :-(
> Is this an "improuvement" or just a bug? The rest of the new features in
> this version are great, but the missing applet ....

The docklet code in GM >= 0.94.1 has changed because Gnome2 uses a different
docklet now. If you want to use the docklet with KDE, for example, you have
to patch the code into it or wait for KDE 3.1 to be released where this new
docklet is supported.

Regards,

Matthias Marks (aka matti on #gnomemeeting, irc.gnome.org)