[GnomeMeeting-list] [Fwd: Can't see remote video picturein gnomemeeting, roger freebsd org]

--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

after some days I managed to get gnomemeeting running and see myself through
the webcam. If I connect to the ils server and try to connet to some
strangers, it seems that the opposite side is found.

However, I can't see them.

Suse 8.1, I am sitting behind a DSL Linux firewall server in a home network.
But, because yahoo messenger and all the like works, I think it should also
work with gnomemeeting to connect.

Do you know what's wrong?

Thanks,
wr