Re:[GnomeMeeting-list] Mac OS X

I pulled down all the source for GTK+ OS X and built it, and ran through their tests. Many things do not have implementations still, so GNOME Meeting may build, but it probably will not run yet. I also built pwlib and openh323. I started to try to build GNOME Meeting, but the configure script complains about the GNOME libraries (which are obviously missing). Not being an autoconf expert, I tried the following:

./configure --without-gnome

and based on the below:

./configure --disable-gnome

Neither approach prevents the configure script from erroring out trying to find the gnome libraries. Can anyone steer me in the right direction for how to make the configure script no longer complain about the missing GNOME libraries?

Thanks.

Andrig T. Miller

That could help to have a native port of GnomeMeeting on
OS X when compiling gnomemeeting with --disable-gnome :

http://apple.slashdot.org/apple/02/12/31/149202.shtml?tid=179

Anybody interested?
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>