Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How much bandwidth does the gnomemeeting take ?

Hi

Here you can find drivers fo your web cam:
http://spca50x.sourceforge.net/
http://spca50x.sourceforge.net/devices.html

With audio only so is a 56K modem ok, but
with video so is it depending on the rate of
the pictures you send and if it is a small or
big picture.

Cheers Johnny

abdul khader wrote:

Hi,
I would like to know how much bandwidth does the
gnomemeeting take for one to one conference with
audio/video/chat.
I have redhat 7.3 linux with Creative PC CAM 300. I am
unable to find the drivers for my Creative PC CAM 300.
I would be happy if some one could help me out.

Regards
Abdul Khader