Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting h235 openh323gk

For the list archive:

Discussing the situation with Damien Sandras the follwing worked for me:

Damien wrote:

The GNU Gatekeeper doesn't accept to verify the account/password if the
account is not the first alias. The first alias is the local user name.
The conclusion is that when you add your account, you must create an
account like "Jens Hansen", and put "Jens" and "Hansen" as first name
and last name in the Personal Data section of the preferences.