Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compilation problem - libest

Damien,

Yes, it appears so. I looked around a bit after I posted the question, and noticed that both libraries following the -L directive were related to the esound package. I changed the 'lest' references to 'lesd' and it compiled. Oops.

Regards,

Tom

Damien Sandras wrote:
Hi,

I don't have any libest either, isn't it libesd?