Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] OS type not supported message (believe it or not, this is progress, folks...) in Mac OS X

Le jeu 06/02/2003 à 17:10, PUYDT Julien a écrit :

> Perhaps first adding MacOS X to the *bsd* list will be enough; isn't it
> BSD-based, after all?
>
> It may be more complex, but I would try the simpler way first...

the safest way is to look at teh ohphone compilation flags and compare,
but yes you may be right, but I think the libraries are named
differently on MacOSX for what I've seen. But you are right, that's
certainly the first thing to try.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org