Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] autoanswer

On Thursday 06 February 2003 00:39, Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le mer 05/02/2003 à 20:44, Ferdinand Gassauer a écrit :
> > Hi!
> > just got a call while the autoanswer feature was _off_ !!!
> > well may be I hit the "accept button eccidently - what I do not think -
> > just  a question - is this possible ?
>
> I think you hit the spacebar or return when the popup appeared. connect
> is the default choice and the call was answered. It sometimes happens to
> me too, having auto-answer without auto-answer enabled wouldn't be
> possible.
Hmm!
So this migth to be the known problem that if an application steels the focus
one gets realy unwanted results if typing blind.
and the spacebar is hitten very often.
Anything to do about ? eventualy disabeling the "default" behaviour, that the
popup sets the focus on "accept" if gnomeeting steels the focus?

--
cu ferdinand