Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 0.99.0

Hello,

I have just updated the CVS of PWLib to the new ALSA PCM API. It should
now compile with both ALSA 0.9 and ALSA 1.0.

If it is not the case, please mail me back.

Thank you!

PS: you can find the updated pwlib tarball here :
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/downloads/snapshots/pwlib-latest.tar.gz
Don't forget to recompile openh323 and gnomemeeting, even if you don't
update them.