Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] chopped audio again ...

Hello,

Le jeu 18/12/2003 à 17:50, David S a écrit :
> Good evening,
>
> Gnomemeeting  0.98.5, debian woody, talking to netmeeting XP (australia)
> I have video & audio, coutesy of GSM codec in netmeeting.
>
> The audio is still very broken & chopped both ways even with the video
> settings at minimum ie
> 2KB/Sec max vid bandwidth
> 1 frame/sec
> 1 background block
>
> With video off, the audio is very good.
>
> I have to boot into netmeeting 98SE to get video (poor but acceptable)
> and OK audio
>
> Is there a conflict with XP & GSM codec ?

Not specially, but check the bandwidth settings of Netmeeting XP.
However :
- it is unfortunately not a gnomemeeting problem (or you would have the
same problem with W98 SE)
- it is strongly advised to not use video at all if one of the
correspondants is using a dialup connection