Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Aiptec Pencam and SUSE 9.0

What,s up with this message? It came to me & I do not understand it or
WHY?? I just signed up for your news letter today*  Also got 2 others-they
look like replys? Help me understand why I got em & should I do something
in response??   Thanks, Wayne

Kernel