Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] speexnarrow 8K ?

Damien Sandras wrote:

Le mar 09/12/2003 à 05:16, David Selby a écrit :
OK ive got gconftool-2 :-)

OKish that is ... the original instructions were to ...

run gconftool-2 -u /apps/gnomemeeting/general/version
to "reset" the preferences. It should appear.

There must be a typo /apps is not a directory.

That's correct. That is a directory in the GConf keys structure, not a
real directory. The command was really the good one, a simple cut&paste
would have worked.

Thanks for letting me know, I kind of assumed it was an error !
Dave