RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem with /dev/dsp.... sorry ;)

Le mer 10/12/2003 à 00:09, Herman Robak a écrit :
> tir, 09.12.2003 kl. 23.07 skrev Damien Sandras:
> > Not sure it is what you want, but you can unsubscribe here:
>
>  I think he wants you to remove some of his past
> embarrasments from public memory.  He just accomplished
> the opposite.

Indeed, I just found back a mail from him indicating "HOW ABOUT GET
FUCKED" and addressed to me in the archives... Well what is said is
said, that's the internet, it will follow him until he changes his name
;)
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org