Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] speexnarrow 8K ?

Kilian Krause wrote:

Hi Dave,

In the log, the other party is running gnomemeeting 0.98.5 & using "speexnarrow 8K(sw)", this is not a codec I can find in the codec list.

Is it a downloadable coedec ? If so where can I download it from & how do I install it ?

it should come by default.. are you using source or packaged versions of
GnomeMeeting and PWlib/OpenH323? If you compiled the source yourself,
make sure you have the libspeex develop headers installed..

No I used the packaged versions .. debian woody with backports.
I'll boot into it & tell you the codecs I have ...