Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] no audio with quickcam zoom and redhat9?

Hi Marc,

> I think it's still OSS.  gnome meeting is 0.96.0-4 and the sound is
> played back after a 5 second delay and REALY low.  Should I be trying to
> setup alsa?

if you don't hear any better idea, that'd be my next guess.. Try to
setup alsa and oss-emu of alsa; this should fix the problem most
probably..

For RH rpms with plugins support (native alsa) you'll have to wait a bit
until we have them ready. They will be announced in the
gnomemeeting-devel list, so you might want to join there in case you're
interested.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian