Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] video failure with ovfx2

Hi,

> Is there any code which exercises pwlib's video capture besides GM?

 there are three places I can think of.

1)ohphone, linux & bsd environment

2)cphone, linux, windows, bsd environment.

3)pwlib/samples/vidtest

When it comes to "debugging the libraries" for video issues, I strongly
suggest you forget about doing it inside gnomemeeting.

My preference, after years of trials, is to test video inside
pwlib/samples/vidtest with the SDL display device.

Alternatively, you can use the videotest mode inside ohphone. This is
quite simple to use, and has very very few threads. You do not have to
establish a H323 link. In videotest mode, ohphone collects video, displays
it, encodes video, decodes video, and also displays the result.

Derek.