Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] video failure with ovfx2

What next problem? :)

Well, when I start GM, it seems to capture 2-3 frames and then loop them repeatedly. This is true in local preview (before making a call) and also of the video that gets sent during a call.

Right now I'm trying to get pwlib built with debugging so I can enable the PTRACE() macros to see a little better what is going on. Unfortunately when I run GM with the debugging libraries it either hangs or is so slow as to be useless (I waited a few minutes and it never started), after first complaining about some allocation issue.

So now, I'm trying to enable PTRACING without the rest of debugging.
-- egnor