Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] technical information reqd.

Hi Noma,

>     i am doing aproject inwhich iplanned to use gnomemeeting for
> setting up avoip call
>     could any one help me about getting technical information about
> gnomemeeting
>     e.g how it eliminates packet jitter,which packet loss recovery
> method it is using
>      and thing like that.From where i can get this technical
> information?

as GM is "just" the frontend to PWLib and OpenH323 which do the actual
device- and net-io, i think you'll have the best chances looking into
their docs for help. From what i've heared so far though, these docs
aren't very much helping.

The best we can recommend is just to try it and run it for as long as
you need to understand the options. Play around with everything, mail us
if it breaks (which it shouldn't) and come to the irc channel to discuss
weird effects.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian