Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compilation problems, and questions

Hi Rasmus,

1.) we're not the ML for pwlib.. we're just coping with problems we need
to fix in order to get GM working
2.) the problem should be fixed upstream, so you should tell them, not
us (none of the developers is taking this ml-list as primary source for
pwlib-fixes)
3.) you needn't send us 3 copies, we *ARE* able to read 1 copy and not
loose it

now, if there's a problem you have with GnomeMeeting, either in using or
compiling, then let us know, but this does seriously not belong here
(and for sure not 3 times)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian