Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] E.164 Conference-ID

Le mer 13/08/2003 à 16:18, Bert Wiegers a écrit :
> I am connected to a certain Gatekeeper.
> He handles the conferences by assigning numbers to them (an E.164 alias).
> Usually the E.164 alias is appended to the callto-URL separated by a specific
> separator (##, ??,  *, ...), depending on your System.
> How do I connect to these conferences with Gnomemeeting?

Simply put your E.164 Alias as Alias to register to the gatekeeper. Then
once you are registered you can easily call people using :
h323:e164_id
or
callto:e164_id

No need to use separators if you are registered to the gatekeeper.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>