[GnomeMeeting-list] Mandrake 9.0

Hello everybody,

Just a little message to say that the Gnomemeeting package for 9.0 is not so
important for me now ; for my new job I bought a gift to me : a new hard
drive. I will make a new and clean installation of the Mandrake, and it will
be the 9.1. So, if I was just one guy with this desire, I think you could
cancel this task. Do be angry, I will have nex difficulties with the new
version of Gnomemeeting which will correspond with Mandrake 9.2 ! I think I
will update my system regularly, now that I will have enough place.

Thank you !

Alexis

--
S'il vous plaît, évitez de m'envoyer des pièces jointes au format Word ou
PowerPoint.