Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Le mer 13/08/2003 à 01:07, Joey Lamonthe a écrit :
> I have:  remote user is not running gnomemeeting.

Yes; the server was not running.

> You can see screenshot of my configs at:
> (or
> I have re-tried with another friend... without success.  As you can see on

The statistics show that you receive no audio and no video. There is
something wrong in your rules, I don't know what, nor how to debug as I
don't use NetBSD. You can try to check if packets are dropped on your
public IP interface for UDP ports 5000-5003.

Also try to go in #gnomemeeting and ask for a test.
I can also let the MCU run on, but I need to know when you
will try.

Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>