Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

> Firewall is disabled. I told that I can see traffic on my machine, but the
> remote window is alway grey.

Do you mean that you receive gray video or that the remote video item in
the menu is grayed out?

Well, I have checked "both popups window" (something similar), and I have 2 window, myself and the remote user. I have that when my connexion is succeded with a remote user.

I can see myself on my window, but on a window of remote user, it's grey, same as image, not movement, seem to have 'freezed'.