Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Le mar 12/08/2003 à 17:26, Joey Lamonthe a écrit :

> Rules chains:
>
> $ sudo pfctl -s nat
> nat on ne0 inet from 192.168.1.0/24 to any -> (ne0)
> rdr on ne0 inet proto tcp from any to (ne0) port 2000:2020 ->
> 192.168.1.2
> rdr on ne0 inet proto tcp from any to (ne0) port = 1720 -> 192.168.1.2
> rdr on ne0 inet proto tcp from any to (ne0) port 30000:30010 ->
> 192.168.1.2
> rdr on ne0 inet proto udp from any to (ne0) port 5000:5003 ->
> 192.168.1.2

I think there are sample rules in the GnomeMeeting FAQ. Please check
them.

> After that, I have tried to connect 3 users (separately of course) which
> they have netmeeting, and it's simply does'nt work... Worst, I can see

Can you define "Doesn't work" ?
Your problem is very vague... Does it mean that you can connect and then
you receive no video/audio or does it mean you can not connect at all?
What is your error message in that case?

> the traffic from this user on external and internal interface from
> gateway AND interface from 192.168.1.2 !  I can't understand why I
> cannot see ppl!  But, they can see me.  More precisely, sometime, I can
> see ppl, sometime no. It's random...  But, often, I cannot see.  It's
> rare when I can succeded...

What do you mean by "can not see ppl"? Do you mean "Can not see the
video of people I'm connecting to"?

> I never seen a 'RESET' packet or a 'ICMP *unreachable'... all seem to be
> working smoothly... only in netmeeting, I have a grey window (remote
> window). Also, I can see myself.

That's UDP.

> What's the problem? It's supposed to work with window users?
> (netmeeting) ?

Yes, except if you are misconfigured. Make sure IP translation is active
with the right IP. Make sure the persons you are connecting to are
well-configured.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>