Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ILS and whole seconix.com down untill Monday

I would very pleased to host gnomemeeting user on my WEB chat during the
ILS shutdown
This program has facilities to call GM users connected by clicking on a
link
http://jmg.redarmor.net/meeting.php

--
http://jeanmichel.gens.free.fr