Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Phone program

Thank you Killian.

I have the time for the rpm, because, if Gnomemeeting works, I will have to
see how increase the quality of my Labtec webcam's image which is very...
yellow and slow... I am afraid to check the webcam driver in my system.
Difficult for a newbie...

--
S'il vous plaît, évitez de m'envoyer des pièces jointes au format Word ou
PowerPoint.