[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: ILS subject

> I wonder if it will be difficult to remove an user from the ILS list
> when on a call this user is found "not connected"

ILS is nothing more than a directory of people who have updated their
information on the ILS LDAP server within the last 30 minutes (after that
thay are purged). Anyone can list themselves even if they don't run
gnomemeeting or even any H.323 application at all, or if they are
firewalled (like I am most of the time), for instance, they might only
allow chosen IP addresses to communicate with them.

What it seems you're asking for is something that can only be achieved
on your client, i.e. "don't show me people on ILS who *I* have tried to
communicate with and have failed". Perhaps if you code a patch and send
it to Damien, he might consider it...

Paul