Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and RedHat 9 Problems ... any progress?

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 06:17 am, George wrote:
> That does work, but pwlib and gnomemeeting won't recognise that openSSl
> and openSSL development is installed even when I explicitly tell it
> where it is. Therefore, I can't compile the newest versions. :-(
>
> I was going to try and install the rpm's from the web site for 96.1
> (96.0 comes with RH9), but rpm said my version of pwlib and openh323
> with RH9 where newer so I am hesitant to try them.

Strange i compiled the src.rpms from the GM site for redhat 9   redhats pwlib
and open h323 are the same version as that on the site  they have increaded
the build number  i just rpm -e them  and build the ones from GM site  and
they built fine.

maybe i can make the ones i built for 9 available for you to try if you want

Dennis