Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ayttm

Le lun 21/04/2003 à 17:39, jeanmichel.gens a écrit :
> ca a l'air pas mal j ai reconnu everybuddy que j'avais quitté pour gaim
> il y a des fonctions supplementaires par raport a gaim
> et surtout si l appel de gnomemeeting fonctionne
> mais je n ai pas compris comment ???

Rough translation:
"It doesn't look bad; I recognized everybuddy that I had left for gaim
there are more features compared to gaim and especially if the call of
gnomemeeting works but I didn't understand how."

Don't be too upset if you don't understand the english version: I don't
understand the french one either: it is just a big sentence, with
nothing to cut it in pieces (no indication of logical articulation, no
comma, etc)... And I really wonder what "ayttm" means!

Snark on #gnomemeeting